A new brand launch, or significant line extension, is a major event for any company. In planning for such an event you need to assess if the sales force is prepared for the launch. Some critical questions are:
- Do we know exactly who should be called on (and how often), to maximize the likelihood of a successful launch?
- Is the current headcount and team structure still appropriate for the business and the new brand portfolio of the future?
- Will the new brand be assigned to one or more existing sales teams, or will it require a new specialized team?
- How much selling time should be invested in the new launch compared to time spent selling existing brands?
- What will be the impact of the launch for existing brands (they may not be receiving as much selling time as they have in the past)?
- For each scenario, do we have a clear understanding of the impact on sales and contribution at the brand level?
Cozmix can help you navigate these issues. Contact us today to discuss your challenges.